This has been a very motivating week. On February 1st GORUCK’s Mile A Day Virtual Challenge started. I hope they see a lot of participation this month because it’s such a good idea. In addition the Charity Challenges Winter Challenge 2019 started and so far there have been a lot of push ups and sit-ups logged. February is traditionally the month where people hop off of their New Year bandwagon so seeing people commit to something is inspiring.
What is the Week in Review?
The Week in Review is a collection of both recent content from the All Day Ruckoff website as well as GRT and rucking related content and news found throughout the internet. This one stop shop should keep you informed and up-to-date on what’s happening in our community.
All Day Ruckoff Posts
Here’s everything posted to All Day Ruckoff in the past week:
Sunday: Week in Review (January 29th, 2019)
Monday: GORUCK February 2019 Rucking Challenge (Mile-A-Day)
Wednesday: AfterShokz Trekz Air Bone Conduction Headphones Review
Wednesday: GORUCK Simple Windbreaker Midweight Released
Thursday: ADR 086: GORUCK Battle of the Bulge with Corey Modrowski
Saturday: How to Create Pictures with Rucking & Workout Stats
All Day Ruckoff New & Restocked Products
- Ruck Carry Handle (Reflective Padded): Orange Restocked!
- Waxed Canvas Notebook Cover: Black, Red, Dark Olive, and Tobacco Brown (all with patch area) restocked!
All Day Ruckoff Videos
After using the AfterShokz Trekz Air for well over 150 miles I figured it was time to make a review! Learn what I think about these headphones in the video above.
The All Day Ruckoff Podcast continues to show up on YouTube. If that’s your preferred platform the most recent episode is up there now!
All Day Ruckoff Community
Here are some notable posts from the All Day Ruckoff Community:
- 2019 Podcast Guests: Have ideas for who should be on the podcast in 2019? Let us know here!
- Questions for Jason (Q1 2019): Jason will be on an upcoming podcast episode so if you’ve got questions for him leave them here!
Rucking Related News
Here’s community updates that have occurred in the past week surrounding the GRT and rucking community as well as interesting posts and news pieces we’ve found interesting:
- GORUCK (When Shanghai’d in Shanghai – Traveling with my GR2): Jason talks about the benefits of traveling with everything on your back (not checking luggage) and hints at a GORUCK app. Here’s to hoping there’s some truth behind that app!
- The Gadget Flow (Best Carry-on Luggage): The GORUCK GR3 showed up in their list of best carry on luggage which is pretty cool!
- Charity Challenges (1,000 Mile Challenge 2019): Push yourself in 2019 by trying to hit 1,000 miles!
- Charity Challenges (Winter Challenge 2019): Starts 2/1/2019 with 100% of the net proceeds going to Paws & Stripes!
- Mud Run Guide (Is Savage Race the Biggest Secret in OCR?): Mud Run Guide highlights the things that make Savage Race special including their partnership with GORUCK. Reading this makes me want to get to one of the Savage Race x GORUCK events even more!
Did we miss something that happened in the past week? Maybe a post from another rucking blog? Let us and the rest of the community know in the comments!
Leave a Reply