Fourth week of the year is wrapped up and it’s hard to believe it’s almost February. This means we’re almost 1/12 of the way through the 1,000 Mile Challenge and the Winter Challenge 2019 is starting soon. It’s a tough time of year to stay motivated so hopefully you’re able to find something that works for you!
What is the Week in Review?
The Week in Review is a collection of both recent content from the All Day Ruckoff website as well as GRT and rucking related content and news found throughout the internet. This one stop shop should keep you informed and up-to-date on what’s happening in our community.
All Day Ruckoff Posts
Here’s everything posted to All Day Ruckoff in the past week:
Sunday: Week in Review (January 20th, 2019)
Wednesday: Ruck Training Combo Discount (PATHFINDER + HDT)
Wednesday: GORUCK x Savage Race 2019 Dates Announced!
Thursday: ADR 085: GORUCK Tough With Tabitha Lipkin (FOX 5 News San Diego)
Friday: Charity Challenges Winter Challenge 2019
All Day Ruckoff New & Restocked Products
Attitude is Everything Keep Yours Positive Patches Restocked!
All Day Ruckoff Videos
After receiving enough emails we have started putting the All Day Ruckoff Podcast on YouTube. If that’s how you prefer to consume your podcasts then here you go :)
All Day Ruckoff Community
Here are some notable posts from the All Day Ruckoff Community:
- First Star Course 12 miler, any advice: A fellow community member looking for advice on the GORUCK Star Course 12 Miler.
- Sternum Strap Usage: Some more great conversations on Sternum Strap usage!
Rucking Related News
Here’s community updates that have occurred in the past week surrounding the GRT and rucking community as well as interesting posts and news pieces we’ve found interesting:
- GORUCK News (Why I Train by Jaala Shaw): If there’s one thing you read this week make it this!
- Charity Challenges (Winter Challenge 2019): Starts 2/1/2019 with 100% of the net proceeds going to Paws & Stripes!
- Ruck.Beer (Battle of the Bulge AAR): Cas wrote an AAR for Ruck.Beer about the recent Battle of the Bulge Light event she completed
- Hilled It! (Java GR2): D Hill got himself a GR2 in Java and I can’t wait to see what he ends up thinking about it!
- Charity Challenges (1,000 Mile Challenge 2019): Push yourself in 2019 by trying to hit 1,000 miles!
- Obstacle Racing Media (Savage Race): Small shout-out to the GORUCK x Savage Race events here!
- Rucking Challenges (February Challenge): Rucking Challenges’ February Challenge starts this week!
Did we miss something that happened in the past week? Maybe a post from another rucking blog? Let us and the rest of the community know in the comments!
Leave a Reply