Biggest news of the week is GORUCK’s Spring Cleaning sale. Grab some discounted rucks, gear, and apparel right now and use it for all your Spring, Summer, and Fall events!
Week three of the GORUCK Mile-A-Day Challenge has come and gone! We’re now on week four and hopefully everyone remembered to increase their weight. I went from 75 lbs to 100 lbs which feels absolutely ridiculous to ruck around for a mile.
GORUCK has announced their March Rucking Challenge which coincides with their Ruck Your Dog Pets for Patriots charity event.
What is the Week in Review?
The Week in Review is a collection of both recent content from the All Day Ruckoff website as well as GRT and rucking related content and news found throughout the internet. This one stop shop should keep you informed and up-to-date on what’s happening in our community.
All Day Ruckoff Posts
Here’s everything posted to All Day Ruckoff in the past week:
- Sunday: Week in Review (February 17th, 2019)
- Monday: GORUCK Discounts, Promos, & Coupon Codes (Updated February 2019)
- Monday: GORUCK President’s Day Sale 2019
- Tuesday: GORUCK Heavy Challenge Standards (2019 Updates)
- Wednesday: GORUCK GR1 Heritage (Limited Edition) Preview
- Thursday: ADR 089: GORUCK Bragg Heavy History + 2019 with Cadre Dan
- Friday: GORUCK Spring Cleaning Sale 2019
- Friday: GORUCK Ruck Your Dog 2019 (March Monthly Rucking Challenge)
All Day Ruckoff Videos
If you have been interested in the Titan Fitness Ruck Weights and have a GORUCK Bullet 10 then here’s a video showing how they all fit together.
The All Day Ruckoff Podcast continues to show up on YouTube. If that’s your preferred platform then you can check the latest episode there now!
The All Day Ruckoff Podcast continues to show up on YouTube. If that’s your preferred platform then you can check the Noche Runners up there now!
All Day Ruckoff Community
Here are some notable posts from the All Day Ruckoff Community:
- 2019 Podcast Guests: Have ideas for who should be on the podcast in 2019? Let us know here!
- GORUCK Rucking Challenge (2/2019): Curious how we’re doing in the February Rucking Challenge? Check out results here!
Rucking Related News
Here’s community updates that have occurred in the past week surrounding the GRT and rucking community as well as interesting posts and news pieces we’ve found interesting:
- GORUCK (The Alligator Farm, St. Augustine, Florida (With Rucks On))
- Always Up Fitness (Bragg Heavy 2019 AAR)
- Military.com (Fundamentals of Rucking)
- Charity Challenges (1,000 Mile Challenge 2019): Push yourself in 2019 by trying to hit 1,000 miles!
- Charity Challenges (Winter Challenge 2019): Starts 2/1/2019 with 100% of the net proceeds going to Paws & Stripes!
- Rucking Challenges (1,000 lb March Challenge)
Did we miss something that happened in the past week? Maybe a post from another rucking blog? Let us and the rest of the community know in the comments!