The Source Tactical Storm Non-Bite Hydration Valve is a replacement bite valve for the Source hydration system. This one of those “twist-and-pull” valves where you twist the valve then pull it out. Once it’s out the water will flow out of the bladder. If you’re looking for one of the “bite-and-suck” valves then check out the Helix valve.
- Patented non-bite Storm push-pull valve for straw-like drinking with Quick Mate Technology (QMT)
- 90-degree design allows the tube to be shorter, minimizing excess tubing
- Tactile shut-off indicator for low light operation
- Dirt-Shield protective cover keeps valve free of dirt, sand, dust, and pollution
- QMT valve tip offers convenience of disconnecting valve so tube can be easily woven through tight openings
Keeping an extra one of these in your ruck can prove invaluable. Having a bladder valve fail during an event is no fun especially if you don’t have an extra valve OR a Nalgene to dump the water into. If you’re not a fan of keeping one in the ruck then have one spare at home. Before you leave for an event you don’t want to find out that your bladder doesn’t work.