Dr. Addison Haynes joins to talk about how to stay safe while exercising during COVID-19. We get into the importance of staying active, maintaining mental health, maintaining physical health, and ways to do all of that safely.
I hope you’re staying safe out there and, as always, if you have any feedback, ideas, or questions please reach out.
Here’s links to everything we talked about during the podcast episode:
- GORUCK Terms & Glossary
- Support Through Patreon
- All Day Ruckoff YouTube Channel
- All Day Ruckoff Store
- Tough Mudder
- GORUCK GR2
- Team Ninja
- GORUCK Firearms Day
- GORUCK Sandbags
- Tom Bihn
- DIY Quarantine Podcast
- Coronavirus Can Travel on Shoes
- GORUCK DIY Quarantine Star Course Maps
- GORUCK Biohazrad Sprint Series Patch
- GORUCK Biohazard Sprint Series Shirt
- GORUCK Plague Doctor 12 Mile Patch
- GORUCK Plague Doctor 12 Mile Shirt
- GORUCK DIY Quarantine Star Course Post
- GORUCK DIY Quarantine Star Course Announcement
Thanks so much for listening! If you missed any of our earlier episodes you can give them a listen right now. Hopefully you enjoyed the podcast and are excited about the next one. Did you enjoy the podcast? We’d love a review on iTunes or even our Facebook Page! Didn’t enjoy it? Contact us and let us know what we can do better!