The GORUCK DIY Quarantine Star Course is a Star Course event that you can do on your own time. GORUCK has uploaded hit lists for over 150 cities to their website for you to download and use to complete the event. If there isn’t one for your city then you can easily put one together and submit it yourself. The goal here is to ruck some miles, have some fun, and try and stay sane during this trying time. In this episode I go through ten points to hopefully give you a better experience out there at your DIY Quarantine Star Course.
I hope you’re staying safe out there and, as always, if you have any feedback, ideas, or questions please reach out.
Here’s links to everything we talked about during the podcast episode:
- GORUCK Terms & Glossary
- Support Through Patreon
- All Day Ruckoff YouTube Channel
- All Day Ruckoff Store
- GORUCK DIY Quarantine Star Course Maps
- GORUCK Biohazrad Sprint Series Patch
- GORUCK Biohazard Sprint Series Shirt
- GORUCK Plague Doctor 12 Mile Patch
- GORUCK Plague Doctor 12 Mile Shirt
- GORUCK DIY Quarantine Star Course Post
- GORUCK DIY Quarantine Star Course Announcement
- GORUCK Star Course
- GORUCK Rucks
- GORUCK Ruck Plates
Thanks so much for listening! If you missed any of our earlier episodes you can give them a listen right now. Hopefully you enjoyed the podcast and are excited about the next one. Did you enjoy the podcast? We’d love a review on iTunes or even our Facebook Page! Didn’t enjoy it? Contact us and let us know what we can do better!