The second week of 2019 is here! Resolution Ruck is wrapping up and it’s been so much fun to watch those pictures come in. I’m just over 40 miles into the 1,000 Mile Challenge 2019 and am feeling pretty good about that. I hope your week has been a good one and it looks like this coming week *should* see the release of the 15L Rucker and 25L Rucker!
What is the Week in Review?
The Week in Review is a collection of both recent content from the All Day Ruckoff website as well as GRT and rucking related content and news found throughout the internet. This one stop shop should keep you informed and up-to-date on what’s happening in our community.
All Day Ruckoff Posts
All Day Ruckoff New & Restocked Products
Here’s everything that’s either new or restocked in the past week:
Ruck Carry Handle (Reflective Padded): Black (Dot Reflective) Restocked!
Ruck Carry Handle (Standard Padded): Black Restocked!
Front Quick Carry Handle (Reflective): Black (Dot Reflective) Restocked!
All Day Ruckoff Community
Here are some notable posts from the All Day Ruckoff Community:
- Hydration: How often should you be hydrating when you go out for a ruck?
- Sternum Strap Usage: How often should you be using that sternum strap when rucking?
Rucking Related News
Here’s community updates that have occurred in the past week surrounding the GRT and rucking community as well as interesting posts and news pieces we’ve found interesting:
- Jump Shrug Press (Resolution Ruck 2019): Picture-filled write up about their experience with the GORUCK Resolution Ruck 2019!
- Charity Challenges (1,000 Mile Challenge): Start 2019 off right with the Charity Challenges 1,000 Mile Challenge! 100% of net proceeds to the Green Beret Foundation and Team RWB!
- Ruck.Beer (The new 25L GORUCK Rucker): Lots of pictures of the new 25L Rucker which features not one, not two, not three, but four handles! Good thing we sell handles too so you can add a fifth!
- Rucking.com (Coastal Virginia Ruck Club – Ruck Club Spotlight)
Did we miss something that happened in the past week? Let us and the rest of the community know in the comments!