Welcome to the first “Week in Review” of 2019! This year is off to a busy start already and hopefully it has been good to you. There’s a lot going on in the community right now so hopefully you’re enjoying the content, getting some good miles in, and starting 2019 off right!
The Week in Review is a collection of both recent content from the All Day Ruckoff website as well as GRT and rucking related content and news found throughout the internet. This one stop shop should keep you informed and up-to-date on what’s happening in our community.
All Day Ruckoff Posts
Rucking Related News
Here’s community updates that have occurred in the past week surrounding the GRT and rucking community as well as interesting posts and news pieces we’ve found interesting:
- Charity Challenges (1,000 Mile Challenge): Start 2019 off right with the Charity Challenges 1,000 Mile Challenge! 100% of net proceeds to the Green Beret Foundation and Team RWB!
- Rucking.Com (How Many Calories Do I Burn Rucking?): It’s always good to know how many calories you burn rucking… that way you can determine how much beer you can drink afterwards :)
- Hilled It (Rucking Gear – Keep It Simple): It’s fun to read what people are planning on bringing to events and this has great advice for not overthinking it at a GORUCK Light!
- Hilled It (Intro to My Rucking): Always fun to read how people got into rucking and GORUCK!
- Practical E-Commerce (5 Content Marketing Ideas for February 2019): GORUCK got an interesting shout-out on Practical E-Commerce during item #5.
Did we miss something that happened in the past week? Let us and the rest of the community know in the comments!