This week has been a fun one in the Pacific Northwest! We were given more snow than we knew what to do with which was a mixed blessing. On one hand I was able to see how the GORUCK MACV-1 boots handle the snow and on the other hand we weren’t able to drive anywhere for days. The thing about living in the Pacific Northwest is that we have lots of hills and only one snow plow. Instead of salting or sanding roads they just close them down… which means I get to ruck everywhere!
What is the Week in Review?
The Week in Review is a collection of both recent content from the All Day Ruckoff website as well as GRT and rucking related content and news found throughout the internet. This one stop shop should keep you informed and up-to-date on what’s happening in our community.
All Day Ruckoff Posts
All Day Ruckoff Videos
The All Day Ruckoff Podcast continues to show up on YouTube. If that’s your preferred platform the most recent episode is up there now!
All Day Ruckoff Community
Here are some notable posts from the All Day Ruckoff Community:
- 2019 Podcast Guests: Have ideas for who should be on the podcast in 2019? Let us know here!
- Questions for Jason (Q1 2019): Jason will be on an upcoming podcast episode so if you’ve got questions for him leave them here!
- Pants / Shorts for Rucking: Dhill37 tests out a pair of $25 pants that seem to work really well for rucking!
- GORUCK Rucking Challenge February 2019: We’re doing some logging for the GORUCK Rucking Challenge over here (with links to Strava) and having a good time getting our mile a day in!
Rucking Related News
Here’s community updates that have occurred in the past week surrounding the GRT and rucking community as well as interesting posts and news pieces we’ve found interesting:
- GORUCK (Rucking Challenge February 2019): The February Rucking Challenge is underway but there’s still time to get involved. If you haven’t heard of this yet then get rucking and start the Mile A Day challenge!
- Charity Challenges (1,000 Mile Challenge 2019): Push yourself in 2019 by trying to hit 1,000 miles!
- Charity Challenges (Winter Challenge 2019): Starts 2/1/2019 with 100% of the net proceeds going to Paws & Stripes!
- First Coast News (Donna)
Did we miss something that happened in the past week? Maybe a post from another rucking blog? Let us and the rest of the community know in the comments!