Each pack contains three graph paper memo books. These are the standard notebooks offered by Field Notes and are a staple in my life. I use these for hiking, packing, shopping, exercising, you name it if there’s some list or notes involved one of these is there. They’re proudly manufactured and printed in the U.S.A. so I know I’m supporting home when I buy them.
Buy a 3 pack of notebooks here to support both the All Day Ruckoff website, U.S.A. jobs, and U.S.A. manufacturing. Also, read why Field Notes to see why I choose to support this awesome company.
- Proudly printed by the good people of Stromberg Allen & Company, Tinley Park, Ill.
- Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C “Packing Brown Wrap,” with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of “Dachshund Nose” black soy-based Superior ink.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas” light brown soy-baed Superior Ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Man Roland 700 perfecting 40″ 4-color press.
- Bound by a Muller Martini “Bravo Plus” 4-pocket stream-fed saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8″ (9.5mm) radius with a Consolidated 250 hydraulic die-cutting machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16″ x 3/16″ (4.7mm x 4.7mm). Ruled lines: 1/4″ (6.4mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (8.9cm x 13.9cm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Davidadav (verified owner) –
I’ve tried a few types of Field Notes and this is one of my favorites. The graph paper is very versatile, and the little notebooks are very high quality. I keep mine in a waxed cover (with a patch, of course) and carry it everywhere I go, using it daily.
Brian Lohr –
By far my favorite style of Field Notes notebooks. The graph paper is pretty much perfect for anything and everything.