The 17th Edition of Field Notes include 48 pages (24 sheets) of tear proof and water proof paper. The Expedition Edition notebooks are awesome for using at the gym because they can’t be ruined by sweat and they are near impossible to destroy. They’re made in the U.S.A. and are some of my all time favorite notebooks. Each package of Field Notes comes with 3 notebooks with grid dot patterned pages. Check out the pictures above to see exactly what they look like.
Buy a 3 pack of notebooks here to support both the All Day Ruckoff website, U.S.A. jobs, and U.S.A. manufacturing. Also, read why Field Notes to see why I choose to support this awesome company.
- Proudly printed by the good people of Stromberg Allen & Company, Tinley Park, Ill.
- Cover: Yupo waterproof and tear-resistant synthetic 74#C “Bright White,” with thick, brute force applications of “Hi-Visibility Orange” and “Low-Visibility Black” Van Son inks, coated with clear varnish.
- Innards: Yupo waterproof and tear-resistant synthetic 57#T “White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Cartographer’s Gray” soy-based Superior ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Man Roland 700 perfecting 40″ 4-color press.
- Bound by a Muller Martini “Bravo Plus” 4-pocket stream-fed saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8″ (9.5mm) radius with a Consolidated 250 hydraulic die-cutting machine.
- Dot graph grid: 3/16″ x 3/16″ (4.7mm x 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (8.9cm x 13.9cm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.