Richard talks about his experiences with the GORUCK Star Course. We start off with his completion of both the 2018 DC Star Course 50 and 2018 Cincinnati Star Course 50 then move into his thoughts and completion of the GORUCK Star Course 12.
Richard has some great thoughts and perspective on the event and the series in general. His background is in endurance events so he has quite a bit of experience when it comes to longer distance challenges.
Here’s links to everything we talked about during the podcast episode:
- GORUCK Terms & Glossary
- All Day Ruckoff YouTube Channel
- All Day Ruckoff Store
- All Day Ruckoff Community Pages
- GORUCK Star Course
- GORUCK Star Course DC 001 Podcast (Dig Dug)
- GORUCK Star Course DC 001 Podcast (Eva Torres)
- GORUCK Star Course Podcast with Emily
- GORUCK Star Course Tips & Advice
Thanks so much for listening! If you missed any of our earlier episodes you can give them a listen right now. Hopefully you enjoyed the podcast and are excited about the next one. Did you enjoy the podcast? We’d love a review on iTunes or even our Facebook Page! Didn’t enjoy it? Contact us and let us know what we can do better!