Each pack comes with three, made in the USA, 48 page notebooks for your writing pleasure.
Joining the Chicago Edition in Field Notes’ Hometown Series is a new 3-Pack celebrating their Northwest Headquarters in Portland, Oregon. The city sits astride the Willamette River near its confluence with the Columbia River and is the home of Field Notes co-founder Aaron Draplin. Portland also boasts a slew of awesome retail locations carrying our products.
The cover is the standard French Paper Co. Dur-O-Tone 80#C “Packing Brown Wrap” featuring Portland’s green, yellow and blue flag (ranked by vexillologists as America’s seventh-best municipal flag!). Inside, you’ll find a new set of PDX-centric Practical Applications, and the standard Finch 50#T “Bright White” graph paper.
Here’s your memo book for navigating the bridges, food truck pods and pour-over coffee joints in the City of Roses.
- Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C “Packing Brown Wrap,” emblazoned with Portland’s municipal colors and “Dachshund Nose” black soy-based Toyo ink.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas” light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
- Cover printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40″ 6-color printing press.
- Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28″ × 40″ 2-color printing press.
- Bound by a Heidelberg ST350 “Stitchmaster” 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- Corners precisely rounded to ⅜” (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16″ × 3/16″ (4.7mm x 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3½” × 5½” (89mm x 140mm).
- Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- UPC 858493003424