In the tenth episode of the All Day Ruckoff Podcast I am very excited to interview GORUCK Cadre Danny Stokes who has run 150 events for the company. We discuss his 2017 Capital Ruck Tour and what it’s like to be on the Operation Enduring Warrior Masked Athlete Team.
We start with how Danny found out about GORUCK and what his first (and only) event as a participant was. He’s got great stories from the night that he shares in detail and they’re definitely worth listening to.
Then we dive into how the Capital Ruck Tour came about and what the goals are for that event. We finish up with potential plans for 2018 and what the future could hold for the events!
- The idea to turn Capital Ruck Tour into a charity event for Operation Enduring Warrior occurred between a conversation between Cadre Danny and Chavela Briones, owner of Fitlife Healthy Vending.
We talked about a lot of stuff during this podcast and here are links to everything!
- GORUCK & Rucking Glossary
- GORUCK Cadre
- Capital Tour 2017 Website
- Capital Tour 2017 Facebook
- Capital Tour 2017 Instagram
- Capital Tour 2017 Events
- Operation Enduring Warrior
- Operation Enduring Warrior Masked Athlete Team
- Charity Challenges
- Knotted Cords
- Sew Strong
- Live For A Living
- Infinite Life Fitness
- Lalo Tactical
- Military Muscle
Thanks so much for listening! If you missed any of our earlier episodes you can give them a listen right now. Hopefully you enjoyed the podcast and are excited about the next one. This is very new to us so we would appreciate it if you would cut us some slack as we work on perfecting our methodologies. Did you enjoy the podcast? We’d love a review on iTunes or Stitcher! Didn’t enjoy it? Leave a comment here in the show notes and let us know what we can do better!