Facebook can be a pain but it’s the only place to watch the GORUCK Team Assessment 2019 Class 000 live coverage. Not everyone has an account (or wants to go there) so I’ve gone through and pulled out the videos and embedded them here. They’re still hosted by Facebook but at least you don’t have to go to there to view them. This will be similar to what I did for GORUCK Selection 2018. If you have ideas on how to improve it I’d love to hear them!
GORUCK Team Assessment Class 000 Coverage (Links)
All of these links will take you to the corresponding Facebook Live videos. GORUCK had each team provide an interview before the event. Here are the links to the Team One and Team Five videos. I’d recommend watching these before the live coverage.
Here are the links to the Team Assessment live coverage videos in order that they were filmed by GORUCK.
- Thursday 1200 // Welcome to Team Assessment. Team Assessment begins with the Admin Phase.
- Thursday 1300 // Team Assessment continues with the ruck inspection.
- Thursday 1500 // Team Assessment PT test check in.
- Thursday 1630 // Almost ready for the party. The Welcome Party.
- Thursday 2000 // Team Assessment. Only two teams remain. Welcome Party of work in full swing.
- Thursday 2130 // Team Assessment continues.
- Thursday 2300 // 12 Mile of Hell at Team Assessment.
- Thursday 2230
- Thursday 2300
- Friday 0030
- Friday 0030 // Teams pushing through the hardest evolution yet…
- Friday 0200
- Friday 0230 // Mile 9 of 12 Miles of Hell.
- Friday 0400
- Friday 0430
- Friday 0500
- Friday 0500 (Part 2)
- Friday 0515 // Area FAM until Cadre turn over
- Friday 0530 // Area FAM – horizontal rope climbs
- Friday 0600 // Only 2 teams remain at Team Assessment Class 000
- Friday 0630 // Team Assessment continues.
- Friday 1300 // Team 1 & Team 5 still at it
- Friday 1630 // Authorized rest for both teams
- Friday 1730 // Two teams remain after the midway break. Gate 4, inspired by SFAS Team Week, starts now.
- Friday 2030 // Casualty Evacuation – two teams heading into night
- Saturday 0215 // 2 teams headed into resupply mission of Gate 4: SFAS Team Week
- Saturday 0600 // Final sunrise at Team Assessment. Two teams remains.
- Saturday 0900 // CULEX
- ENDEX // Team 5 are your Team Assessment 000 Champions
GORUCK Team Assessment Class 000 Coverage
If you want to watch the GORUCK Team Assessment 001 coverage but don’t want to visit Facebook you can watch the videos right here.
If you’re curious about the two teams that finished here are their pre-event videos:
Team One Interview
Team Five Interview
Here are the live coverage videos in order from first to last. Enjoy!