In 2013 GORUCK released their first “State of GORUCK” post. GORUCK had only been around for three years (and change) and it was one of the first deep dives into both their financials, their plans, and their thoughts on the year so far.
Since that initial “State of GORUCK” they’ve publicly released at least one per year.
The Full History
Here are links to the complete (as far as I can tell) list of State of GORUCK posts:
- State of GORUCK 2020: Chaos is Opportunity (My Take)
- State of GORUCK 2019: Elite, not Elitist
- State of GORUCK 2018: A Real Kind of Perfect
- State of GORUCK 2017: Sunshine & Scars in Florida
- State of GORUCK 2016: The 2016 Bullet Train
- State of GORUCK 2015: Monster’s Muddy Q1+Q2 2015
- State of GORUCK 2014 Part 2: Surviving the Life of a Gunslinger in 2014
- State of GORUCK 2014 Part 1: Gear and Events and Magic and 1+1=3
- State of GORUCK 2013 Part 2: Mission Statement
- State of GORUCK 2013 Part 1: The Back Story
It’s worth noting that the first few State of GORUCK posts weren’t exactly a “State of GORUCK” for a given year. I’ve added the year above for the year they were posted so you have a good idea of the time frame for the content.
The State of GORUCK is a great yearly look into what GORUCK has done in the past and what they’re planning on doing in the future. If you want the latest GORUCK News you can always find that here!