Looking for a discount on the PATHFINDER Ruck Training Program? Use the current discount code: 013ADR!
Team SPEARHEAD has been running their free self-guided PATHFINDER training courses since January, 2014. This 12 week course is built to prepare you, in all aspects, for your next rucking event. Classes 001 – 005 are over but 006 is right around the corner (register here) and starts on June 1st, 2015. From what I hear they keep registration open for a little bit after the start so if you’re reading this after that date there might still be a chance to get in on the fun. During the training course you’ll be doing the following:
- At least 100 Rucking Miles
- You will keep track of every mile you ruck throughout the program.
- In twelve weeks, you will complete at least 100 miles.
- At least 20 Ruck Workouts
- At least 3 Ruck Workouts As A Team Leader
- In your event, leadership and teamwork will be key. We encourage you to complete every ruck mile and every workout with your team.
- For at least three workouts, you should step up to plan and lead the workout yourself.
- At least 5 PATHFINDER Challenges
- Use these to test yourself and your team in various ways.
- Challenges offer a great time to get to know your teammates
- See full list of challenge options below.
The above was taken off of the Team SPEARHEAD PATHFINDER page which is something I recommend checking out if this program sounds interesting. I’m currently signed up for it and am excited to see what it’s about. I hear there are currently 200 people already signed up for class 006 so I can’t be the only person who thinks this will be fun!
I’ve never completed a PATHFINDER training course so I can’t endorse it but Rick, Lyell, and Shawn are top-notch people (from what I hear and have experienced) so I can’t imagine it would be a flop. Plus, if you finish it you earn one of these awesome PATHFINDER patches… and who doesn’t love patches?