GORUCK Light is the “lighter” version of the GORUCK Tough event. It lasts 4 – 5 hours and covers a distance of 7 – 10 miles. Each event is different which is why so many people find reading AARs (after action reviews) useful. An AAR is a summary of what happened during the action… in this case the “action” is the GORUCK Light event. Check out some of these GORUCK Light AARs to see what your next GORUCK Light event might be like.
GORUCK Light AARs on All Day Ruckoff
Here are all of the GORUCK Light AARs that have been posted on All Day Ruckoff.
- GORUCK Light 067: The 8 hour suffer-fest with Cadre Big Daddy.
- GORUCK Light 108: The Joint Base Fort Lewis-McChord GORUCK Light for Cadre Ed Hall.
- GORUCK Light 350 (TRVLSQD Custom): Fergus, the founder of TRVLSQD, once had a birthday that we celebrated by throwing a custom GORUCK Light. This is the AAR from that event.
- GORUCK Light 495 (Halloween): This AAR features some of the most unprepared people ever met at a GORUCK event. See what happens when you show up with no weight.
- GORUCK Rucking University 004: Rucking University includes a GORUCK Light event at the end of the coursework. This AAR features content from both Rucking University and the GORUCK Light attached to it.
Other GORUCK Light AARs
Everyone who completes a GORUCK Light earns a patch like the one above. For special events the patch may be different but no matter what it will be yours and will remind you of the memories from that event. All Day Ruckoff isn’t the only website out there publishing GORUCK AARs. We’ll do our best to post links to well written AARs on other websites for your enjoyment and training pleasure.
Know of any other good GORUCK Light AARs? Please post them in the comments. We’ll give them a read and, if they’re good, we might add them to the page.