- 3 Notebooks
- 48 Pages Per Book
- 4.5 mm Graph Paper
- Red Cover
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Field Notes Red Blooded Graph Paper notebooks are pretty slick. They’re on the 4.5 mm graph paper that I prefer and find most useful. The cover is a solid (electric) red which makes for a very noticeable looking notebook. Currently I’m keeping all of my notes related to All Day Ruckoff in one of these Red Blooded notebooks.
The front cover features a place to put your name and contact info in the event that you lose your notebook. The back cover features an amazing list of practical applications. My favorite from the list are as follows and all follow the Red Blooded theme.
03. Lists of Suspected Communists
05. Battles Fought
10. Foes Vanquished
15. Debts to Society
20. Fire Ant Attack Formations
Buy a 3 pack of notebooks here to support both the All Day Ruckoff website, U.S.A. jobs, and U.S.A. manufacturing. Also, read why Field Notes to see why I choose to support this awesome company.
- Proudly printed by the good people of Flywheel Letterpress, Freeport, Ill., and the equally good people of Service Graphics Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- Cover: French Construction 100#C “Electric Red,” with spot-varnished debossed logo/text (outside) and black soy-based Toyo ink (inside).
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of light gray soy-based Toyo ink.
- Outside cover printed on a Miehle V50 14″ x 20″ vertical cylinder press. Inside cover printed on a 1965 Heidelberg KORD 18″ x 25.25″ offset press.
- Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28″ x 40″ 2-color printing press.
- Bound by a Heidelberg ST350 “Stitchmaster” 8-pocket saddle stitcher.
- Corners precisely rounded to 3/8″ (6.4mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16″ x 3/16″ (4.5mm x 4.5mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (8.9cm x 13.9cm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.