- All webbing is triple stitched to the panel.
- Five stitches per inch of T-90 (Govt. F) polyester thread used throughout (one strand of thread has ~15 lbs tensile strength).
- YKK Loop-Locs (160.5 lbs average break strength)
- YKK Side Release buckles (281 lbs average break strength).
- Six built-in vertical MOLLE weave straps with DOT snaps.
- Two layers of DWR, Urethane coated 1000d Cordura for the main panel.
- Includes six 30” brick straps.
- Four rows of MOLLE on the back to lock to the inside of the GR2, GR1, GR0, RR, and Echo. Also fits the slick versions. Does NOT fit the Shadow Rucks.
- Made by hand in Durham, NC
The Brick Panel is THE BEST way to carry bricks in your ruck at a GORUCK event. There’s no way around it. This will both save your pack and your back during your Light/Challenge/Heavy.
If you’re looking at this product then you probably already know what it is. What we have here is a very small run of Brick Panels that were designed and hand made by Todd Forkner (Gear N8tion). There are probably only a dozen of these in existence and 8 of them are available for sale here.